GPS Receiver for Nikon & Fujifilm DSLR cameras
The perfect add-on for a DSLR camera
The Columbus nGPS is a small GPS receiver for easy geotagging of photos. The GPS receiver module is compatible with Nikon & Fujifilm DSLR cameras. The GPS module is simply slid onto the hot shoe of the camera or optionally attached to the camera strap with a mounting clip and connected to the camera via an included data cable. The Columbus nGPS already comes with a remote cord that can be connected directly to the GPS module.
It works as simple as this
Each time the camera is triggered, the current GPS information is written directly into the Exif data of the photos. The latitude, longitude, altitude, date and UTC time are saved. No later and time-consuming post-processing of photos or software knowledge is necessary.
Ligthweight & compact
The Columbus nGPS is reliable, small, very light at only 18 grams and has an easy operation. The highly sensitive MTK II GPS chipset ensures fast and precise positioning.
Low power geotagger
As a geotagger, the nGPS is very power-efficient and consumes only a minimum of energy. This means that the battery of the DSLR camera is hardly used at all, so that you can leave the Columbus nGPS switched on for longer durations without any trouble. Geodata is acquired in a matter of seconds if required.
A wide range of photo mapping methods
Photos can in the meantime be easily located and assigned to the correct shooting locations using a whole range of applications and services. These services for example include:
- Google Maps
- Google Photos & Picasa
- Apple Photos
- and many more applications & services
Compatible DSLR camera models
||Nikon D2HS, D2X, D2XS
|Nikon D3, D3S, D3X
||Nikon D300, D300S, D3100, D3200, D3300
|Nikon D4, D4S, D5, D500
||Nikon D5000, D5100, D5200, D5500, D5600
|Nikon D600, D610
||Nikon D700, D750
|Nikon D7000, D7100, D7200, D7500
||Nikon Coolpix P7700, Coolpix P7800
|Nikon D800, D800(E), D810, D810A, D850
|Nikon Coolpix A
|Nikon Z6, Z7
||Fujifilm FinePix S5 Pro
Some features in short overview
- All GPS information will be saved directly into the photos when the shutter is released
- Saving of latitude, longitude, altitude, date & time
- No need for time-consuming post-processing of photos with external software
- Mounting on hot shoe adapter or camera strap
- Power-saving and highly sensitive MTK II GPS chipset
- Possibility to connect a remote cord directly to the GPS module
- A remote cord is already included in the scope of delivery
- Very small and lightweight
- Columbus nGPS GPS module
- Data cable for Nikon & Fujifilm DSLR cameras
- Remote cord
- Mounting clip for camera strap
» For further product informations please visit Columbus Europe.
Customer reviews for "Columbus nGPS"
No reviews yet. Be the first to write a review...