USB GNSS receiver for professional applications
New chip for maximum performance & reception of multiple satellite systems
d in its third generation - Mark III. The new chipset is not only more powerful, but now also handles many more satellite systems:
GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou & QZSS
High accuracy positioning in any area
The new chipset in combination with EPS4 technology makes precise positioning faster than ever.
Easy to use, lightweight & very compact
The Columbus V-800 is characterized by its simple handling and low power consumption of only 250mW. Due to the compact design with dimensions of 46 mm * 33 mm * 11.7 mm and a weight of only 80 grams, there is space for the Columbus V-800 everywhere.
This makes the small and lightweight device useful in a variety of different applications, such as automotive, aviation, marine, fleet management, cartography, and land mapping.
e. The magnet integrated in the housing makes it very easy to place the device securely on all magnetic surfaces, for example on a vehicle roof or on a boat.
More features in overview
- Easy integration by using Prolific PL2302 USB interface
- Fast and highly sensitive chipset for GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou & QZSS signal reception
- 4th generation EPS technology* for precise positioning & less drifts
- 1Hz update rate (default), 2Hz, 5Hz, 10Hz possible (NMEA0183 protocol)
- User defined parameters for GNSS system, baud rate, NMEA protocol & update rate
- LED indicator for visual status information
- Integrated magnet for easy mounting on magnetic surfaces
- Very low power consumption
- Very small & compact design
* Columbus EPS4 (Enhanced Positioning System 4th Generation) technology increases position accuracy up to 2 meters (CEP 50%) while minimizing drifts in static conditions.
- Columbus V-800 Mark III USB GNSS Receiver
- User manual
» For further product informations please visit Columbus Europe.
Customer reviews for "Columbus V-800 Mark III"
No reviews yet. Be the first to write a review...